YORKTOWN, N.Y. — There were pumpkins and pumpkin-flavored treats galore Saturday at DeCicco Family Market's Fall Food Fest in Yorktown, where customers were treated to a free sample free-for-all of harvest-season goodies.
Those who went to DeCicco Family Market had their pick of flavorful fall treats, such as pumpkin beer, gluten-free goodies, hot soup, samples from local natural cookie dough company Lisa and Amy's and granola from Croton Falls' own Lola Granola Bar.
Customers at the Yorktown DeCicco, one of eight locations in the family-owned chain, also could try the store's homemade pumpkin cream cheese.
"It's a new flavor for the fall season," said store supplier Anthony Tamborrino, who also had homemade quinoa and potato salads set out to try.
White Plains artist and juicemaker Michael Albert, owner of Sir Real juice, gave out samples of DeCicco's exclusive orange juice brand. His juice factory in Florida manufactures DeCicco's juice.
DeCicco in Cross River will have its own fall fest Saturday, Oct. 13.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death