YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Looking for work? Here are some jobs posted by employers in and around Yorktown and Somers who are hiring:
- The Yorktown Irish Pipe and Drum band is looking for more volunteer members.
- A talented handyman is wanted in Somers.
- A Yorktown Heights company needs a dental office manager.
- The Pinnacle Restaurant is looking to hire servers, bartenders, busers and cooks.
- A Yorktown company wants to hire a dance instructor.
- Sears has openings on its in-store marketing team at its Yorktown Heights location.
- A design assistant is wanted in Yorktown.
- A Yorktown dental office needs a front desk patient care coordinator.
- A Yorktown Heights ice cream company is looking for an ice cream associate.
- Neighborhood Tavern on Route 118 between Somers and Yorktown is looking for an upbeat bartender to work Saturday nights.
- Applebee's in Mohegan Lake is hiring bartenders, hosts, servers, cooks, dishwashers and prep cooks.
- Club Fit in Jefferson Valley is seeking personal trainers.
- Fairfield Family Care in Somers is looking for a female caregiver to work 10-hour shifts for five days a week.
- A restaurant in Somers is looking for a line cook.
- The Goddard School in Yorktown is looking for a toddler teacher.
- Great Clips in the Somers Commons is seeking a stylist and salon manager.
- BJ's Wholesale Club is hiring managers.
- Yankee Candle in the Jefferson Valley Mall has posted a listing for a second assistant manager.
- PepsiCo is looking for a Somers headquarters receptionist.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Yorktown Daily Voice, email Yorktown@DailyVoice.com.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester