YORKTOWN, N.Y. ‒ The woman's clothing boutique Francesca's Collections is expected to open in the Jefferson Valley Mall later this year, a spokesperson for the mall confirmed.
Francesca's has signed a lease but has not settled on a location. There is no exact date for the store to open, but the spokesperson expects it will be in the summer or fall.
"That will probably be determined soon," the spokesperson said.
Francesca's is a national chain with hundreds of stores throughout the country. The nearest Francesca's Collections are at Palisades Center in Nyack and Ridge Hill in Yonkers. The company has several other locations in the tri-state area.
The store sells shoes, clothing, handbags, jewelry, accessories and gifts. Because it is a boutique, Francesca's carries limited quantities, so display items may vary with each visit, according to its website.
Francesca's could not be reached for comment, but it has posted an online listing for a boutique manager at its Jefferson Valley Mall location.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Yorktown Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield