LaGRANGEVILLE, N.Y. . – Hudson Valley Heart Center is now officially part of Health Quest. The partnership was announced in September and was effective as of Dec. 30.
The partnership will offer patients the most advanced cardiac care available and a more integrated experience when services are needed at both the office and hospital level.
Hudson Valley Heart Center has 25 physicians, nearly 200 employees and office locations in Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, New Windsor, Rhinebeck, Modena and Highland. The Heart Center sees over 65,000 patients per year and offers a full spectrum of diagnostic capabilities at their locations.
For more information, call 845-473-1188 or visit www.health-quest.org/hvheartcenter.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Tractor-Trailer Carrying Fuel Crashes On Route 6N, Igniting Fire
- 4 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 5 Two Yorktown Men Charged With Marijuana Possession