YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Joseph N. Bersito Sr. of Yorktown Heights, formerly of Mt. Vernon, died April 20. He was 59.
Bersito was born March 16, 1955, to Nunzio and Margaret Bersito in Mount Vernon. He was an employee at the Mount Vernon Hospital for 35 years.
Bersito is survived by his wife, Margaret "Peggy"; son, Joseph (Jeannine): a grandson; brother, Angelo Bersito; sister, Maria Marques; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his son, Jason.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 24 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.yorktownfuneralhome.com
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Yorktown Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 Yorktown Woman, 22, Charged With Failing To Pay Fine