YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Joseph N. Bersito Sr. of Yorktown Heights, formerly of Mt. Vernon, died April 20. He was 59.
Bersito was born March 16, 1955, to Nunzio and Margaret Bersito in Mount Vernon. He was an employee at the Mount Vernon Hospital for 35 years.
Bersito is survived by his wife, Margaret "Peggy"; son, Joseph (Jeannine): a grandson; brother, Angelo Bersito; sister, Maria Marques; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his son, Jason.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 24 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.yorktownfuneralhome.com
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center