YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Joseph N. Bersito Sr. of Yorktown Heights, formerly of Mt. Vernon, died April 20. He was 59.
Bersito was born March 16, 1955, to Nunzio and Margaret Bersito in Mount Vernon. He was an employee at the Mount Vernon Hospital for 35 years.
Bersito is survived by his wife, Margaret "Peggy"; son, Joseph (Jeannine): a grandson; brother, Angelo Bersito; sister, Maria Marques; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his son, Jason.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 24 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.yorktownfuneralhome.com
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Yorktown Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Yorktown Central Schools Closed, Lakeland Will Have Early Dismissal