YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Joseph N. Bersito Sr. of Yorktown Heights, formerly of Mt. Vernon, died April 20. He was 59.
Bersito was born March 16, 1955, to Nunzio and Margaret Bersito in Mount Vernon. He was an employee at the Mount Vernon Hospital for 35 years.
Bersito is survived by his wife, Margaret "Peggy"; son, Joseph (Jeannine): a grandson; brother, Angelo Bersito; sister, Maria Marques; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his son, Jason.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 24 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.yorktownfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Yorktown
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley