YORKTOWN, N.Y. – The Yorktown Daily Voice is heading into the new year by counting down, in no particular order, the top 10 stories from 2012.
The year saw nearly a dozen new businesses pop up throughout Yorktown's five business hamlets.
The Crompond hamlet will likely be the town's focal point in 2013 as it reviews a proposal for a 150,000 square-foot Costco Wholesale Club at 3200 Crompond Road.
- 1 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash In Yorktown Is ID'd
- 2 Yorktown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Weekly Poll: Political '14
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Yorktown Student Is Basis Of Discussion At Pleasantville's Jacob Burns