YORKTOWN, N.Y. – The Yorktown Daily Voice is heading into the new year by counting down, in no particular order, the top 10 stories from 2012.
The year saw nearly a dozen new businesses pop up throughout Yorktown's five business hamlets.
The Crompond hamlet will likely be the town's focal point in 2013 as it reviews a proposal for a 150,000 square-foot Costco Wholesale Club at 3200 Crompond Road.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority