YORKTOWN, N.Y. – The Yorktown Daily Voice is heading into the new year by counting down, in no particular order, the top 10 stories from 2012.
The year saw nearly a dozen new businesses pop up throughout Yorktown's five business hamlets.
The Crompond hamlet will likely be the town's focal point in 2013 as it reviews a proposal for a 150,000 square-foot Costco Wholesale Club at 3200 Crompond Road.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 3 Dante's III In Yorktown Heights Is Changing Owners
- 4 National Weather Service: Yorktown's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App