YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Dynamic Pulse Fitness held its grand opening Saturday in Yorktown’s Parkside Corner - just in time to help many local residents keep their New Year’s resolutions.
The gym at 3565 Crompond Road was opened in the fall by professional bodybuilder and Mahopac resident Jeanette Fischetto. She was joined at the ribbon cutting ceremony by Town Board members Nick Bianco, Vishnu Patel and Terrence Murphy.
The cozy studio typically opens to only one client at a time and focuses on muscle building with one-on-one tailored workouts. Fischetto said the privacy her gym offers is especially ideal for first-time users who might be intimidated by larger gym settings.
"The beauty of this is your training session is really quick," she said.
The appointment-only 30-minute workouts can be scheduled Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The studio also offers Cardio Blast classes on Saturday mornings from 9 to 9:45 and 10 to 10:45. The 45-minute classes are open to members and non-members of the studio. Walk-ins are welcome, but it is recommended to reserve a slot ahead of time.
Fischetto has been training her clients for more than 20 years and finally decided to open up a studio in her clients' backyard. The bodybuilding mother-of-three has won multiple fitness competitions and holds several certifications.
"I've been wanting to do this for many years," said Fischetto, who was pushed by friends and family.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says