YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Salsa Fresca Mexican Grill settled into its new Yorktown home Saturday with a ribbon cutting at 36 Triangle Center.
Co-owners John Tucker and Seth Hirschel were joined at the ceremony by Supervisor Michael Grace and Council members Terrence Murphy and Vishnu Patel.
The restaurant, which opened earlier this month, is the third for Hirschel, Tucker and Marc Miles, who have other restaurants in Bedford Hills and Millerton. Hirschel and Tucker grew up in Westchester and targeted Yorktown as a next "big step" in Salsa Fresca's expansion.
Salsa Fresca has signature items but also allows customers to "build your own." Customers can fill their burritos, tacos, quesadillas, nachos, salads or bowls with chicken, shredded beef, ground beef, pork, roasted veggies or rajas (peppers and onions), and can add-in rice, black beans, cheese, guacamole and more. Hirschel said his personal favorite item is a quesadilla with shredded beef, cheese and jalapenos. View the full menu here.
Salsa Fresca is open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., and hours may be extended during the summer.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 3 Mohegan Lake Fire Department Assists In Battling Mahopac Blaze
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 5 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week