KATONAH, N.Y. -- Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts will conclude its summer festival with a performance by its Artist-in-Residence Alisa Weilerstein and Orchestra of St. Luke’s led by conductor Pablo Heras-Casado, on Sunday, Aug. 3 at 4:30 p.m.
The Summer Festival Finale will be held in the Venetian Theater.
Orchestra of St. Luke's will open the program with Wagner's "Prelude to Act II of Lohengrin." After the opening performance, Weilerstein will take the stage to perform her critically acclaimed interpretation of the Elgar Cello Concerto. Closing the festival, Orchestra of St. Luke's will perform the lyrical, folk-inspired melodies of Dvořák’s Symphony No. 8.
For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.
Visit caramoor.org to learn more.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 3 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Facebook Tip Leads To Arrests In Burglary At Route 6 Pizzeria