YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The John Hart Memorial Library will host an information session on affordable housing in Yorktown on Thursday, July 31, from 6-7:30 p.m.
The session will discuss homeownership at Crompond Crossing.
The town homes feature three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with Energy Star appliances, wall-to-wall carpeting and washer and dryer hookups.
The maximum income guidelines to qualify are as follows:
Three-person household -- $74,700.
Four-person household -- $83,000.
Five-person household -- $89,650.
Six-person household -- $96,300.
For more information, contact the Housing Action Council at 914-332-4144.
The John Hart Memorial Library is at 1130 E. Main St., Shrub Oak.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero