YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The John Hart Memorial Library will host an information session on affordable housing in Yorktown on Thursday, July 31, from 6-7:30 p.m.
The session will discuss homeownership at Crompond Crossing.
The town homes feature three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with Energy Star appliances, wall-to-wall carpeting and washer and dryer hookups.
The maximum income guidelines to qualify are as follows:
Three-person household -- $74,700.
Four-person household -- $83,000.
Five-person household -- $89,650.
Six-person household -- $96,300.
For more information, contact the Housing Action Council at 914-332-4144.
The John Hart Memorial Library is at 1130 E. Main St., Shrub Oak.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway