WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct will be hosting a ribbon cutting on Sunday, June 15 at 11 a.m. to celebrate the restoration of the link at Old Croton Aqueduct Trail between Lyndhurst and Gracemere Park in Tarrytown
Speeches, music, refreshments and ribbon-cutting will be held at Lyndhurst, 635 S. Broadway, Tarrytown.
Join the Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct in honoring those who made possible the re-opening of the long-dormant trail.
There will be free parking at Lyndhurst in the upper parking lot.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Investigators Awaiting Toxicology Report In Death Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History