WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct will be hosting a ribbon cutting on Sunday, June 15 at 11 a.m. to celebrate the restoration of the link at Old Croton Aqueduct Trail between Lyndhurst and Gracemere Park in Tarrytown
Speeches, music, refreshments and ribbon-cutting will be held at Lyndhurst, 635 S. Broadway, Tarrytown.
Join the Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct in honoring those who made possible the re-opening of the long-dormant trail.
There will be free parking at Lyndhurst in the upper parking lot.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 3 Dante's III In Yorktown Heights Is Changing Owners
- 4 National Weather Service: Yorktown's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App