WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct will be hosting a ribbon cutting on Sunday, June 15 at 11 a.m. to celebrate the restoration of the link at Old Croton Aqueduct Trail between Lyndhurst and Gracemere Park in Tarrytown
Speeches, music, refreshments and ribbon-cutting will be held at Lyndhurst, 635 S. Broadway, Tarrytown.
Join the Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct in honoring those who made possible the re-opening of the long-dormant trail.
There will be free parking at Lyndhurst in the upper parking lot.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Yorktown
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley