WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct will be hosting a ribbon cutting on Sunday, June 15 at 11 a.m. to celebrate the restoration of the link at Old Croton Aqueduct Trail between Lyndhurst and Gracemere Park in Tarrytown
Speeches, music, refreshments and ribbon-cutting will be held at Lyndhurst, 635 S. Broadway, Tarrytown.
Join the Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct in honoring those who made possible the re-opening of the long-dormant trail.
There will be free parking at Lyndhurst in the upper parking lot.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Mahopac Resident Charged With DWI In Yorktown