WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Westchester in White Plains is hosting special programs as part of the mall's Be Fit Mall Walk on Friday, Feb. 7.
Sherri F. Holman, a director with the American Heart Association, is scheduled to educate seniors on the signs and symptoms of heart disease, as well as, encourage participation in a new self-monitoring blood pressure program starting at 9 a.m. at the Food Court at The Westchester. Admission and parking are free for members of the mall walk program.
The program is sponsored by Westchester County Parks and offers year-round indoor health walking at The Westchester on Tuesdays and Fridays, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
For more information on the program, residents are asked to visit the Westchester County Parks page or
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 3 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Facebook Tip Leads To Arrests In Burglary At Route 6 Pizzeria