MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital will be hosting a food drive to support the Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry until Monday, March 31.
For the entire month of March, donation boxes will be located at the following entrances of Northern Westchester Hospital: main lobby, north entrance and the emergency department.
Food items needed:
- Canned beans
- Canned tuna fish
- Low-sodium canned soups
- Breakfast cereal
Donations will help feed the Westchester community.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 3 Mohegan Lake Fire Department Assists In Battling Mahopac Blaze
- 4 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Peekskill Hollow Road