YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Jefferson Valley Mall will host the Paint the Mall Purple health and wellness event in support of the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life on Saturday, May 2, from noon to 4 p.m.
In association with the American Cancer Society, the event will focus on happy and healthy living. In addition, the American Red Cross will be conducting a blood drive. To pre-register for the drive, visit redcrossblood.org and remember one blood donation can help save three lives.
This one-day health and wellness event will feature a variety of special activities including the following:
- The annual Diaper Derby race at noon, cheer on local babies as they relay for relay
- Various activities for children including bounce houses, face painting, balloon twisting, crafts and more
- Giveaways exclusively provided by local retailers
- Various Relay for Life teams hosting fun activities and will be fundraising for the 10th Annual Relay for Life of Yorktown. All proceeds go towards American Cancer Society programs, services, education, prevention efforts and funding groundbreaking cancer research.
- Entertainment will include inspirational Relay for Life videos, live musical performances and a fun fashion contest
Were thrilled to host the Paint the Mall Purple health and wellness event at the Jefferson Valley Mall, said Alexa ORourke, director of marketing and business development for Jefferson Valley Mall.
As part of the festivities, guests will enjoy healthy food options and refreshments and indulge in discounts and in-store offers provided by participating retailers. In addition, the first 200 attendees who register for the event will receive an exclusive swag bag. Paint the Mall Purple is free and open to the public.
For event information visit www.facebook.com/JeffersonValley.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.