WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- If you're flipping through the channels Tuesday night, Aug. 12, you might see some familiar faces.
A&E's newest program, "Cement Heads," is a reality show that follows WJL Equities, a family owned construction company based in Eastchester. It will Tuesday evenings at 10:30 p.m.
In this docu-series, the first unscripted show done by Dimension TV, owner Billy Lougheed and his wife-turned-business-partner, Danielle, navigate the trials and tribulations of managing a family business with a colorful cast of characters.
Lougheed, his wife and their two children live in New Rochelle.
For more about "Cement Heads," check out the show's website here.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester