YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Small Business Association will hold a Small Business Symposium at the Jefferson Valley Mall on Wednesday, May 25.
The symposium agenda includes the following:
- Making Sense of Social Media by Ideazio (Kendra Webb-Scott)
- How to Accelerate Your Small Business Cash Flow (First Niagara Bank and Partners)
- Success Stories by Westchester SCORE
- How to use Google to Attract Customers by Pinpoint Marketing
- Design Business Card Exchange (an opportunity to network with other small businesses)
Refreshments will be served, and raffle and door prizes will be awarded.
The free symposium will take place from 6 to 8 p.m.
Participants who preregister will be eligible for one of three grand prizes valued at $100 or more.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.