YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Support Connection will offer a host of support group meetings during July at their offices throughout the county, including at its headquarters in Yorktown.
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer Support Group: Thursday, July 7, at 10 a.m..
- Young Women’s Support Group: For women who have or had breast or ovarian cancer at a young age. Wednesday, July 13, at 7 p.m.
- Advanced Stage Cancer Support Group: For women living with advanced stage, metastasis and/or recurrence of breast or ovarian cancer. Friday, July 15, at 12:30 p.m.
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer Support Group: Tuesday, July 26, at 7 p.m.
Northern Westchester Hospital, Chappaqua Crossing:
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer Support Group: Wednesday, July 6, at 7 p.m.
New York Presbyterian Hopsital/Hudson Valley, Cortlandt:
- Breast Cancer Support Group: Monday, July 18, at 7 p.m.
By Teleconference: For those unable to attend groups in-person, there are monthly Telephone Support Groups via toll-free teleconference, enabling women to participate regardless of their location and from the comfort of their homes. Call a few days ahead to learn how to participate.
- The Advanced Stage or Metastatic Breast Cancer Telephone Group will take place on Monday, July 11, at 8 p.m.
- The Ovarian Cancer Telephone Group will take place on Wednesday, July 13, at 8 p.m.
For information, call 914-962-6402 or 1-800-532-4290.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.