YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Support Connection is offering several support group meetings in Yorktown, Cortlandt and Mount Kisco in September.
At the Support Connection office in Yorktown
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer Support Group: Sept. 3 at 10 a.m.
- Breast Cancer Support Group: Sept. 22, at 7 p.m.
- Young Women’s Support Group for women who have or had breast or ovarian cancer at a young age, Sept. 9, at 7 p.m.
At New York-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital in Cortlandt Manor
- Breast Cancer Support Group: Sept. 21 at 7 p.m.
At the Yorktown Jewish Center in Yorktown Heights
- Support Group for Women Living with Recurrence, For women living with recurrence of breast or ovarian cancer, with advanced stage and/or metastasis, Sept. 18, at 12:30 p.m.
At Northern Westchester Hospital at Chappaqua Crossing, Chappaqua
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer Support Group, Sept. 2 at 7 p.m.
- For those unable to attend groups in-person, there are telephone support groups via toll-free teleconference, enabling women to participate regardless of their location and from the comfort of their homes. Call a few days ahead to learn how to participate. The Ovarian Cancer Telephone Group will take place Sept. 9, at 8 p.m.
Support Connection Support Connection, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization that helps women who are affected by breast and ovarian canceras well as their families and friends. It provides information, support and a wide range of programs and services, all free and confidential. To learn more or to view upcoming events, visit www.supportconnection.org . For toll-free cancer support, call 800-532-4290.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.