YORKTOWN, N.Y. – An open mic night and an earring making workshop are some of the activities taking place around Yorktown this weekend. For more listings, check out our Events page.
Friday, Jan. 4
First Fridays Cafe Open Mic: 6:30 p.m. Acoustic music – covers and originals – will be performed by teens. Yorktown Community and Cultural Center, Nutrition Room. 1974 Commerce St.
Saturday, Jan. 5
Earring Making Workshop: Noon. Make earrings for yourself and for a battered women's shelter. Registration is required. John C. Hart Memorial Library, 1130 E. Main St.
Yoga – A Path to Wellness: Noon to 1:30 p.m. Support Connection hosts its weekly yoga session for people living with breast, ovarian or gynecological cancers. Club Fit, 600 Bank Road.
Sunday, Jan. 6
Camp Discovery Reunion and Open House: 1 to 3 p.m. The Rosenthal Jewish Community Center of Northern Westchester invites parents and their children – kindergarten to ninth grade – to an open house at BOUNCE The Party Place, 1761 Front St. There will be inflatables, a DJ, arcade games and snacks. Admission is $10 per child.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 From Lakeland HS To Country's Biggest Stage, Jessica Lynn Continues Rise