YORKTOWN, N.Y. – A Turkey Mountain hike and an exhibit opening are some of the events happening around Yorktown this holiday weekend. For even more to do, check out our Events page.
Friday, Nov. 23
Thanksgiving: The John C. Hart Memorial Library, Yorktown schools, and all town offices remain closed for the holiday weekend.
Audubon Turkey Mountain Hike: 9 a.m. The Saw Mill River Audubon invites residents to walk off their Thanksgiving meals with its annual Turkey Mountain walk. No pre-registration needed. Locke Lane.
Bye Bye Birdie: The Yorktown Stage will close out its run of "Bye Bye Birdie" with showings Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tickets can be purchased here. 1974 Commerce St.
Saturday, Nov. 24
"It Takes a Village" Opening Reception: Noon to 4 p.m. The Yorktown Museum opens its holiday exhibit "It Takes a Village." 1974 Commerce St., top floor.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say