YORKTOWN, N.Y. - The last Yorktown Town Board meeting of August is among the municipal meetings being held this week in Yorktown.
Monday, Aug. 13
- Planning Board: 7:30 p.m. The Yorktown Planning Board has a full agenda of applications, including the revised Draft Environmental Impact Statement for Costco Wholesale Club and the Sanctuary Golf Course on Route 118. Town Hall.
Tuesday, Aug. 14
- Town Board: 7 p.m. The Yorktown Town Board will hold a work session to discuss a variety of issues. Town Hall.
- Architectural Board: 8 p.m. The Yorktown Architectural Board and Community Appearance will meet at the Yorktown Community and Cultural Center.
Wednesday, Aug. 15
- Conservation Board: 7:30 p.m. The Yorktown Conservation Board will meet at Town Hall.
Thursday, Aug. 16
- EAC: 7 p.m. The Yorktown Energy Advisory Committee will meet at Town Hall.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.