YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- County Executive Rob Astorino, the Yorktown Chamber of Commerce and the Town of Yorktown invite business owners to attend the Yorktown Business Development Open House on Friday, May 9, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Yorktown Town Hall.
Local business owners will have the opportunity to network with county commissioners, learn about valuable business support programs and resources and find out about upcoming business opportunities.
The program will feature Yorktown Chamber of Commerce President Joe Visconti, Westchester Industrial Development Agency Executive Director Jim Coleman, Westchester County Department of Public Works Commissioner Jay Pisco, Westchester County Department of Planning Commissioner Ed Buroughs, Westchester County Bureau of Purchase & Supplies Purchasing Agent Jim Ferrara and more.
Admission is free. Call 914-245-4599 or email email@example.com to RSVP.
Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch will be served.
Yorktown Town Hall is at 363 Underhill Ave.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 5 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies