YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- County Executive Rob Astorino, the Yorktown Chamber of Commerce and the Town of Yorktown invite business owners to attend the Yorktown Business Development Open House on Friday, May 9, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Yorktown Town Hall.
Local business owners will have the opportunity to network with county commissioners, learn about valuable business support programs and resources and find out about upcoming business opportunities.
The program will feature Yorktown Chamber of Commerce President Joe Visconti, Westchester Industrial Development Agency Executive Director Jim Coleman, Westchester County Department of Public Works Commissioner Jay Pisco, Westchester County Department of Planning Commissioner Ed Buroughs, Westchester County Bureau of Purchase & Supplies Purchasing Agent Jim Ferrara and more.
Admission is free. Call 914-245-4599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch will be served.
Yorktown Town Hall is at 363 Underhill Ave.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester