This story has been updated.
YORKTOWN, N.Y. – The Yorktown Heights Engine Company No. 1 will host its annual Firefighters' Parade and Carnival on Wednesday, June 25 from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
The parade starts on Moseman Avenue near St. Patrick's Church. The carnival will follow the conclusion of the parade.
The carnival will be held from June 25 to June 29. It will open on Wednesday through Friday from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m., Saturday from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m., and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
For more information about the Yorktown Heights Engine Company #1, visit their website by clicking here.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 3 Mohegan Lake Fire Department Assists In Battling Mahopac Blaze
- 4 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Peekskill Hollow Road