YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Country House in Yorktown will host the first event of its senior health symposium series on Wednesday, June 25, from 10 a.m.-noon.
This first senior health symposium brings five health professionals together to offer their resources within the distinctive setting of The Country House for this free public event.
At the event the following will be discussed:
- Check your balance and learn the benefits of exercise on mind and body with Fox Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapists.
- Screen your hearing with The Visiting Audiologists.
- “Ask The Pharmacist” and review your medications with Hudson Pharmacy.
- Check your blood pressure with Country House’s own health office.
- Learn more about healthy food choices from Flik International dietitian Madhu Gadia.
- Have a healthy snack prepared by chefs of the Country House
- Take a peek at a model suite and learn more about the benefits of social engagement in senior living at The Country House.
RSVP to Diane at 962-3625. The Country House is at 2000 Baldwin Road, Yorktown Heights.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.