YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – Support Connection representatives have announced their slate of July cancer support groups that will meet in Chappaqua, Cortlandt and Yorktown.
The free groups are scheduled to meet as follows, according to a press release from the Yorktown Heights-headquartered nonprofit.
- A breast and ovarian cancer support group is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday, July 8, at the Northern Westchester Hospital at Chappaqua Crossing, 480 Bedford Road, Chappaqua.
- A breast cancer support group is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. Monday, July 20, at New York-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital, 1980 Crompond Road, Cortlandt.
- A support group for women living with a recurrence of breast or ovarian cancer in an advanced stage will meet at 12:30 p.m. Friday, July 17, at the Yorktown Jewish Center, 2966 Crompond Road, Yorktown Heights.
Three groups also are scheduled to meet at Support Connection’s office at 40 Triangle Center, Suite 100, Yorktown Heights.
- A breast and ovarian cancer support group at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 2.
- A young women’s support group, for those who have experienced breast or ovarian cancer at a young age, at 7 p.m. Wednesday, July 8.
- A breast cancer support group at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 28.
Support groups also are offered via telephone and at other locations throughout the Hudson Valley.
All groups require advance registration.
For more information or to register, visit the Support Connection website or call 914-962-6402 or 1-800-532-4290.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.