YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Support Connection, Inc., has announced a kickoff celebration for its 20th Anniversary Support-A-Walk for breast and ovarian cancer.
The celebration will be hosted by Hudson Valley Hospital Center from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 22 at The Cancer Center at HVHC, 1980 Crompond Road, Cortlandt Manor.
It will include breakfast, networking and door prize drawings as well as a chance to learn everything you need to know about the Walk. Support Connection staff and volunteers will be on hand to answer questions and to register those interested. Brochures, fliers and other materials will be available, along with information on fundraising and forming teams.
The Support-A-Walk for Breast and Ovarian Cancer will take place on Sun., Oct. 5, (rain or shine) at FDR Park, Route 202, Yorktown Heights.
For more info on the Kickoff Celebration, or to RSVP, contact Support Connection: 914-962-6402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says