YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Support Connection, Inc., has announced a kickoff celebration for its 20th Anniversary Support-A-Walk for breast and ovarian cancer.
The celebration will be hosted by Hudson Valley Hospital Center from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 22 at The Cancer Center at HVHC, 1980 Crompond Road, Cortlandt Manor.
It will include breakfast, networking and door prize drawings as well as a chance to learn everything you need to know about the Walk. Support Connection staff and volunteers will be on hand to answer questions and to register those interested. Brochures, fliers and other materials will be available, along with information on fundraising and forming teams.
The Support-A-Walk for Breast and Ovarian Cancer will take place on Sun., Oct. 5, (rain or shine) at FDR Park, Route 202, Yorktown Heights.
For more info on the Kickoff Celebration, or to RSVP, contact Support Connection: 914-962-6402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 3 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Peekskill Hollow Road
- 5 Yorktown Resident Receives Collegiate Philanthropy Award