JEFFERSON VALLEY, N.Y. -- Club Fit has named Zoey Utko Personal Trainer of the Month for March at its Jefferson Valley location.
Utko is a personal trainer and combatives certified military specialist.
"The mind is one of the most powerful parts of the human body," said Utko.
"If you put your mind and heart into something, it is only a matter of time until you can achieve your goal. I believe fitness and nutrition are two keys to a happy and healthy life."
Utko's education and experience includes NASM certified personal trainer, army combat basic training, army intelligence analyst operations school, CPR/AED certification, first aid certification, combat life saver certification. Her specialties include general health, fitness, wellness and conditioning.
Utko is currently enrolled in the bachelor's program of health and wellness at Excelsior College.
Utko enjoys spending time with friends and family, going to hockey games for her favorite team the Rangers, taking her dogs on walks, horseback riding, reading, shopping, going to the beach, hiking, exercising, spinning and anything outside in the summer season.
Visit clubfit.com to learn more.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery