MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- In honor of National Dairy Month, Northern Westchester Hospital registered dietitian Stephanie Perruzza shares the facts on consuming dairy, its benefits and how much is needed on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Perruzza also covers the lowdown on non-lactose products including soy milk, almond milk and hemp.
To learn how dairy benefits diet, about non-dairy alternatives and how to improve your intake of dairy, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown