MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital recommends two summer drink recipes -- watermelon slushie and mango-pineapple smoothie.
The watermelon slushie is a ruby red, antioxidant rich drink that tastes great on a hot summer afternoon. The mango-pineapple smoothie is described as a creamy, fruity protein smoothie.
To view the recipes for both the drinks and additional foods, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors