MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital recommends two summer drink recipes -- watermelon slushie and mango-pineapple smoothie.
The watermelon slushie is a ruby red, antioxidant rich drink that tastes great on a hot summer afternoon. The mango-pineapple smoothie is described as a creamy, fruity protein smoothie.
To view the recipes for both the drinks and additional foods, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 IRS Warns Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Four Standouts From State Champ Yorktown HS Sign To Play College Lacrosse