MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Dr. Robert Pilchik, chief of cardiology at Northern Westchester Hospital, shares how to avoid cardiovascular disease and ways to manage cholesterol on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Pilchik explains the importance of small lifestyle changes, such as diet and exercise to lower “bad” LDL cholesterol and to raise “good” HDL cholesterol.
To learn how to achieve a better cholesterol screening and to learn how to eat a heart-healthy diet, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority