MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Dr. Robert Pilchik, chief of cardiology at Northern Westchester Hospital, shares how to avoid cardiovascular disease and ways to manage cholesterol on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Pilchik explains the importance of small lifestyle changes, such as diet and exercise to lower “bad” LDL cholesterol and to raise “good” HDL cholesterol.
To learn how to achieve a better cholesterol screening and to learn how to eat a heart-healthy diet, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Man Charged With Forcible Touching In Yorktown
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M