MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Dr. Robert Pilchik, chief of cardiology at Northern Westchester Hospital, shares how to avoid cardiovascular disease and ways to manage cholesterol on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Pilchik explains the importance of small lifestyle changes, such as diet and exercise to lower “bad” LDL cholesterol and to raise “good” HDL cholesterol.
To learn how to achieve a better cholesterol screening and to learn how to eat a heart-healthy diet, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute