MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Dr. Robert Pilchik, chief of cardiology at Northern Westchester Hospital, shares how to avoid cardiovascular disease and ways to manage cholesterol on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Pilchik explains the importance of small lifestyle changes, such as diet and exercise to lower “bad” LDL cholesterol and to raise “good” HDL cholesterol.
To learn how to achieve a better cholesterol screening and to learn how to eat a heart-healthy diet, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Mohegan Lake's Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 5 Police Charge One In Underage Drinking Detail