MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Dr. Robert Pilchik, chief of cardiology at Northern Westchester Hospital, shares how to avoid cardiovascular disease and ways to manage cholesterol on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Pilchik explains the importance of small lifestyle changes, such as diet and exercise to lower “bad” LDL cholesterol and to raise “good” HDL cholesterol.
To learn how to achieve a better cholesterol screening and to learn how to eat a heart-healthy diet, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Yorktown Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Yorktown Central Schools Closed, Lakeland Will Have Early Dismissal