MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- In honor of Cancer Control Month, Northern Westchester Hospital Dietitian Stephanie Perruzza shares tips and advice on how to control cancer risk through diet on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Perruzza explains that eating vegetables, fruits and a fiber rich diet may help reduce the risk of developing cancer. According to research, one in every three cases of cancer are linked to poor diet and lack of physical activity.
To learn ways to control cancer risks through diet, read Perruzza's tips on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 3 Dante's III In Yorktown Heights Is Changing Owners
- 4 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 5 National Weather Service: Yorktown's Winter Won't Be So Bad