MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- In honor of Cancer Control Month, Northern Westchester Hospital Dietitian Stephanie Perruzza shares tips and advice on how to control cancer risk through diet on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Perruzza explains that eating vegetables, fruits and a fiber rich diet may help reduce the risk of developing cancer. According to research, one in every three cases of cancer are linked to poor diet and lack of physical activity.
To learn ways to control cancer risks through diet, read Perruzza's tips on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 3 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Police Activity Results In Closure Of Route 6N
- 5 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road