MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Marian Hamilton, founder of the Ken Hamilton Caregivers Center at Northern Westchester Hospital, has been selected to receive the “Quality of Life Award” during the 34th annual Volunteer Spirit Awards held by the Volunteer Center of the United Way.
The ceremony will take place at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in Tarrytown on Thursday, April 24 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
The “Quality of Life Award” honors individuals for their work to improve the quality of life of family caregivers, the disabled, homeless, elderly, veterans, as well as those with substance abuse problems or mental disabilities.
To learn about Marian Hamilton's accomplishments and her dedication to Northern Westchester Hospital, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week
- 4 Three Lakeland High School Athletes Sign College Letters Of Intent
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Peekskill Hollow Road