MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Marian Hamilton, founder of the Ken Hamilton Caregivers Center at Northern Westchester Hospital, has been selected to receive the “Quality of Life Award” during the 34th annual Volunteer Spirit Awards held by the Volunteer Center of the United Way.
The ceremony will take place at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in Tarrytown on Thursday, April 24 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
The “Quality of Life Award” honors individuals for their work to improve the quality of life of family caregivers, the disabled, homeless, elderly, veterans, as well as those with substance abuse problems or mental disabilities.
To learn about Marian Hamilton's accomplishments and her dedication to Northern Westchester Hospital, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Yorktown Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Sprain Brook Wrong-Way Crash
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield