PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - “Inside Llewyn Davis,” which was announced Thursday morning as a finalist for cinematography and sound mixing in this year’s Academy Awards, was partially filmed at Pace University’s Briarcliff Dining Center.
The film crew transformed the interior of the Pace building into a replica of a 1960s-era Fred Harvey Oasis restaurant overlooking the Illinois Tollway outside of Chicago. It appears in a key scene of the movie involving the actors John Goodman, Garrett Hedlund, and Oscar Isaac. The scene was filmed at Pace in the spring of 2012.
This year’s Oscar winners will be announced on Sunday, March 2.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk