PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - “Inside Llewyn Davis,” which was announced Thursday morning as a finalist for cinematography and sound mixing in this year’s Academy Awards, was partially filmed at Pace University’s Briarcliff Dining Center.
The film crew transformed the interior of the Pace building into a replica of a 1960s-era Fred Harvey Oasis restaurant overlooking the Illinois Tollway outside of Chicago. It appears in a key scene of the movie involving the actors John Goodman, Garrett Hedlund, and Oscar Isaac. The scene was filmed at Pace in the spring of 2012.
This year’s Oscar winners will be announced on Sunday, March 2.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Councilman Bianco’s Resignation From Yorktown Board Tops Week's News