PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - “Inside Llewyn Davis,” which was announced Thursday morning as a finalist for cinematography and sound mixing in this year’s Academy Awards, was partially filmed at Pace University’s Briarcliff Dining Center.
The film crew transformed the interior of the Pace building into a replica of a 1960s-era Fred Harvey Oasis restaurant overlooking the Illinois Tollway outside of Chicago. It appears in a key scene of the movie involving the actors John Goodman, Garrett Hedlund, and Oscar Isaac. The scene was filmed at Pace in the spring of 2012.
This year’s Oscar winners will be announced on Sunday, March 2.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Yorktown Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation