PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - “Inside Llewyn Davis,” which was announced Thursday morning as a finalist for cinematography and sound mixing in this year’s Academy Awards, was partially filmed at Pace University’s Briarcliff Dining Center.
The film crew transformed the interior of the Pace building into a replica of a 1960s-era Fred Harvey Oasis restaurant overlooking the Illinois Tollway outside of Chicago. It appears in a key scene of the movie involving the actors John Goodman, Garrett Hedlund, and Oscar Isaac. The scene was filmed at Pace in the spring of 2012.
This year’s Oscar winners will be announced on Sunday, March 2.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say