PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - “Inside Llewyn Davis,” which was announced Thursday morning as a finalist for cinematography and sound mixing in this year’s Academy Awards, was partially filmed at Pace University’s Briarcliff Dining Center.
The film crew transformed the interior of the Pace building into a replica of a 1960s-era Fred Harvey Oasis restaurant overlooking the Illinois Tollway outside of Chicago. It appears in a key scene of the movie involving the actors John Goodman, Garrett Hedlund, and Oscar Isaac. The scene was filmed at Pace in the spring of 2012.
This year’s Oscar winners will be announced on Sunday, March 2.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 3 Yorktown FD Assists In Battling Two-Alarm Blaze In Somers
- 4 Mohegan Lake Fire Department Assists In Battling Mahopac Blaze
- 5 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week