YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Putnam County Executive MaryEllen Odell recently endorsed Yorktown Councilman Dr. Terrence Murphy for New York's 40th Senate District.
"This race is crucial for the future of the 40th district and indeed for the future of the Hudson Valley," Odell said in a statement. "Dr. Terrence Murphy represents the common sense, traditional values we all hold dearly in Putnam County. He has a stellar record of cutting taxes, job creation and being an advocate for children."
Odell went on to say Murphy would be a champion of the middle class and would work in Albany to create jobs.
"County Executive Odell's endorsement means the world to us," Murphy said in a statement. "She has proven to be an exemplary leader who stands up for Putnam County's families on a daily basis."
- 1 Yorktown Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 3 Yorktown Central Schools Closed, Lakeland Will Have Early Dismissal
- 4 Storm System Departs Yorktown, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency