YORKTOWN, N.Y. — We have a challenge for sharp-eyed readers who think they know Yorktown. Tell us where this photo was taken.
Each week, we post a photo of a place or architectural feature found in Yorktown. It's up to you to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where we took the photo.
User MichyMich was the first to correctly answer that last week's picture was taken at K-Mart.
Post your answers in the comments section below or on The Yorktown Daily Voice’s Facebook page.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 3 Dante's III In Yorktown Heights Is Changing Owners
- 4 National Weather Service: Yorktown's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App