WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The scene of an accident involving a pedestrian being hit by a motor vehicle on I-684 Friday afternoon has been cleared.
The incident occurred between exits 6 (Katonah/Cross River) and 6A (Goldens Bridge/Route 138).
The woman was not seriously injured in the incident, according to a report by LoHud.com.
The incident was reported at 2 p.m. and resulted in a lane closure and heavy backups before being cleared.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Yorktown
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road