WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The scene of an accident involving a pedestrian being hit by a motor vehicle on I-684 Friday afternoon has been cleared.
The incident occurred between exits 6 (Katonah/Cross River) and 6A (Goldens Bridge/Route 138).
The woman was not seriously injured in the incident, according to a report by LoHud.com.
The incident was reported at 2 p.m. and resulted in a lane closure and heavy backups before being cleared.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk