YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown this week:
- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks have charged an Ossining man who was traveling southbound in the northbound lanes on Route 9 near Montrose with driving while intoxicated and reckless driving.
- A Metro-North employee is being charged on allegations of sexual assault on a New Haven bound train.
- Suspended Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli was taken to Putnam Hospital Center after police found him in a reported suicidal state after being charged with possession of child pornography,
- A highly contagious norovirus, with symptoms of cramping, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, has been lingering in Westchester for several weeks.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown