YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown this week:
- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks have charged an Ossining man who was traveling southbound in the northbound lanes on Route 9 near Montrose with driving while intoxicated and reckless driving.
- A Metro-North employee is being charged on allegations of sexual assault on a New Haven bound train.
- Suspended Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli was taken to Putnam Hospital Center after police found him in a reported suicidal state after being charged with possession of child pornography,
- A highly contagious norovirus, with symptoms of cramping, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, has been lingering in Westchester for several weeks.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Yorktown Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yorktown
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways