YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown this week:
- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks have charged an Ossining man who was traveling southbound in the northbound lanes on Route 9 near Montrose with driving while intoxicated and reckless driving.
- A Metro-North employee is being charged on allegations of sexual assault on a New Haven bound train.
- Suspended Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli was taken to Putnam Hospital Center after police found him in a reported suicidal state after being charged with possession of child pornography,
- A highly contagious norovirus, with symptoms of cramping, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, has been lingering in Westchester for several weeks.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Five Yorktown Residents Elected To Play In Brine Academy