YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown this week:
- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks have charged an Ossining man who was traveling southbound in the northbound lanes on Route 9 near Montrose with driving while intoxicated and reckless driving.
- A Metro-North employee is being charged on allegations of sexual assault on a New Haven bound train.
- Suspended Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli was taken to Putnam Hospital Center after police found him in a reported suicidal state after being charged with possession of child pornography,
- A highly contagious norovirus, with symptoms of cramping, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, has been lingering in Westchester for several weeks.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 3 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 4 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 5 Lakeland/Panas Product Takes Maryland To NCAA Women's Final Four