YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown this week:
- A 51-year-old Yorktown man was arrested in East Fishkill and charged with driving while Intoxicated .
- A Cortlandt Manor man faces multiple charges after police accuse him of stealing art by Andy Warhol from a man he found dead.
- A memorial service was held at St. Elizabeth Ann Seaton Church in Shrub Oak for Nero, the 10-year old Newfoundland dog, who played a key role in the rescue of two family members before perishing in a Nov. 24 fire in Yorktown Heights along with three other dogs.
- Yorktown Police responded to a burglar alarm and found the window broken, according to Lt. Kevin Soravlla. They have cordoned off the house and are planning to search the house, Soravilla said.
- New York State Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man on a driving while intoxicated charge, according to police.
- A Yonkers man was recently arrested and charged with drug possession and leaving the scene of an accident in Yorktown, according to a Patch.com report.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.