YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown last week:
- Yorktown police have arrested a 15-year-old Yorktown female, whose name is being withheld due to her age, who was accused of hosting a party that allowed persons under age 21 to consume alcohol.
- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with possession of 43 baggies of cocaine on Interstate 84, authorities said.
- The relatives of three men who were killed in a wrong-way accident on the Taconic State Parkway in 2009 reached a sealed settlement in court, according to News 12 Westchester.
- The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway reopened in Dobbs Ferry on Wednesday morning after a fatal overnight accident left it closed for approximately eight hours.
- Brian McCallum, a 27-year-old Buchanan resident, was struck and killed by an Amtrak train Wednesday night at the Cortlandt train station.
- 1 Mahopac Man Who Owns 3 Pet Stores Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination