WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk