WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern