WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 Assemblyman Katz Calls For Speaker Silver To Resign
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Yorktown
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued