WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 IRS Warns Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor