WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 4 Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Yorktown Police Say
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say