YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Carmel man with driving while intoxicated on Old Crompond Road on Monday, Aug. 25, officials said.
Ivan R. Bellotto, 44, was pulled over for allegedly speeding and failing to maintain his lane of travel. Bellotto was charged with driving while intoxicated, failure to maintain lane, unsafe lane change and speeding, according to Yorktown Police.
Bellotto is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Court on Tuesday, Sept. 23, authorities said.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Investigators Awaiting Toxicology Report In Death Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History