YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Carmel man with driving while intoxicated on Old Crompond Road on Monday, Aug. 25, officials said.
Ivan R. Bellotto, 44, was pulled over for allegedly speeding and failing to maintain his lane of travel. Bellotto was charged with driving while intoxicated, failure to maintain lane, unsafe lane change and speeding, according to Yorktown Police.
Bellotto is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Court on Tuesday, Sept. 23, authorities said.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 From Lakeland HS To Country's Biggest Stage, Jessica Lynn Continues Rise