YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Carmel man with driving while intoxicated on Old Crompond Road on Monday, Aug. 25, officials said.
Ivan R. Bellotto, 44, was pulled over for allegedly speeding and failing to maintain his lane of travel. Bellotto was charged with driving while intoxicated, failure to maintain lane, unsafe lane change and speeding, according to Yorktown Police.
Bellotto is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Court on Tuesday, Sept. 23, authorities said.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police