YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Carmel man with driving while intoxicated on Old Crompond Road on Monday, Aug. 25, officials said.
Ivan R. Bellotto, 44, was pulled over for allegedly speeding and failing to maintain his lane of travel. Bellotto was charged with driving while intoxicated, failure to maintain lane, unsafe lane change and speeding, according to Yorktown Police.
Bellotto is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Court on Tuesday, Sept. 23, authorities said.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Assault In Domestic Dispute
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape