YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Carmel man with driving while intoxicated on Old Crompond Road on Monday, Aug. 25, officials said.
Ivan R. Bellotto, 44, was pulled over for allegedly speeding and failing to maintain his lane of travel. Bellotto was charged with driving while intoxicated, failure to maintain lane, unsafe lane change and speeding, according to Yorktown Police.
Bellotto is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Court on Tuesday, Sept. 23, authorities said.
- 1 Slippery Roads Cause Numerous Accidents Throughout Westchester
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Yorktown Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 4 Yorktown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287