CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of Chappaqua residents former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, announced that she is pregnant on Thursday.
Clinton made the announcement at a speech in New York City her mother was giving.
Shortly after the announcement, Hillary Clinton tweeted, "My most exciting title yet: Grandmother-To-Be! @billclinton and I are thrilled that Chelsea and Marc are expecting their first child!"
Chelsea Clinton is married to investment banker Marc Mezvinsky. Clinton said at the speech they do not yet know whether the baby is a boy or a girl.
Bill Clinton tweeted this afternoon, "Excited to add a new line to my Twitter bio...grandfather-to-be! @hillaryclinton and I are so happy for Chelsea and Marc!"
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police