CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of Chappaqua residents former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, announced that she is pregnant on Thursday.
Clinton made the announcement at a speech in New York City her mother was giving.
Shortly after the announcement, Hillary Clinton tweeted, "My most exciting title yet: Grandmother-To-Be! @billclinton and I are thrilled that Chelsea and Marc are expecting their first child!"
Chelsea Clinton is married to investment banker Marc Mezvinsky. Clinton said at the speech they do not yet know whether the baby is a boy or a girl.
Bill Clinton tweeted this afternoon, "Excited to add a new line to my Twitter bio...grandfather-to-be! @hillaryclinton and I are so happy for Chelsea and Marc!"
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 3 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Yorktown
- 4 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester
- 5 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill