YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Cortlandt man in Yorktown on Friday, Jan. 10, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
Paul Scherer, 56, was stopped by troopers when he was failed to stay in his lane of travel. After an investigation he was accused of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Scherer is scheduled to appear in Town of Yorktown Justice Court on Thursday, Jan. 16, according to State Police.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Erratic Driving Complaint Leads To Yorktown DWI Arrest
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge