YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Cortlandt man in Yorktown on Friday, Jan. 10, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
Paul Scherer, 56, was stopped by troopers when he was failed to stay in his lane of travel. After an investigation he was accused of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Scherer is scheduled to appear in Town of Yorktown Justice Court on Thursday, Jan. 16, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show