YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Cortlandt man in Yorktown on Friday, Jan. 10, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
Paul Scherer, 56, was stopped by troopers when he was failed to stay in his lane of travel. After an investigation he was accused of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Scherer is scheduled to appear in Town of Yorktown Justice Court on Thursday, Jan. 16, according to State Police.
- 1 Mahopac Man Who Owns 3 Pet Stores Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination