YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Cortlandt man in Yorktown on Friday, Jan. 10, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
Paul Scherer, 56, was stopped by troopers when he was failed to stay in his lane of travel. After an investigation he was accused of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Scherer is scheduled to appear in Town of Yorktown Justice Court on Thursday, Jan. 16, according to State Police.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors