YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Cortlandt man in Yorktown on Friday, Jan. 10, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
Paul Scherer, 56, was stopped by troopers when he was failed to stay in his lane of travel. After an investigation he was accused of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Scherer is scheduled to appear in Town of Yorktown Justice Court on Thursday, Jan. 16, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Yorktown