YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Cortlandt man in Yorktown on Friday, Jan. 10, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
Paul Scherer, 56, was stopped by troopers when he was failed to stay in his lane of travel. After an investigation he was accused of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Scherer is scheduled to appear in Town of Yorktown Justice Court on Thursday, Jan. 16, according to State Police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Man, Two Women Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say