YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Cortlandt man in Yorktown on Friday, Jan. 10, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
Paul Scherer, 56, was stopped by troopers when he was failed to stay in his lane of travel. After an investigation he was accused of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Scherer is scheduled to appear in Town of Yorktown Justice Court on Thursday, Jan. 16, according to State Police.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Yorktown Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 Yorktown Woman, 22, Charged With Failing To Pay Fine