YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The state Department of Environmental Conservation has notified Yorktown officials that it views the violations cited at the former Holland Sporting Club property in Mohegan Lake as "unresolved," according to theexaminernews.com
The notification is in direct conflict with claims made by town Supervisor Michael Grace, who has contended that the source of the violations, which were issued in November 2012, had been cleaned up, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Yorktown Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield