YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The state Department of Environmental Conservation has notified Yorktown officials that it views the violations cited at the former Holland Sporting Club property in Mohegan Lake as "unresolved," according to theexaminernews.com
The notification is in direct conflict with claims made by town Supervisor Michael Grace, who has contended that the source of the violations, which were issued in November 2012, had been cleaned up, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk