YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The state Department of Environmental Conservation has notified Yorktown officials that it views the violations cited at the former Holland Sporting Club property in Mohegan Lake as "unresolved," according to theexaminernews.com
The notification is in direct conflict with claims made by town Supervisor Michael Grace, who has contended that the source of the violations, which were issued in November 2012, had been cleaned up, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death