YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The state Department of Environmental Conservation has notified Yorktown officials that it views the violations cited at the former Holland Sporting Club property in Mohegan Lake as "unresolved," according to theexaminernews.com
The notification is in direct conflict with claims made by town Supervisor Michael Grace, who has contended that the source of the violations, which were issued in November 2012, had been cleaned up, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 3 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 4 Facebook Tip Leads To Arrests In Burglary At Route 6 Pizzeria
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About Tax Rebate Scam