YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The state Department of Environmental Conservation has notified Yorktown officials that it views the violations cited at the former Holland Sporting Club property in Mohegan Lake as "unresolved," according to theexaminernews.com
The notification is in direct conflict with claims made by town Supervisor Michael Grace, who has contended that the source of the violations, which were issued in November 2012, had been cleaned up, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show