YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The following are a summary by Citizens for an Informed Yorktown of the highlights of the Yorktown Planning Board meeting on Monday, Jan. 25:
- Marathon Development, Kear Street. The board will send a memo to the Zoning Board of Appeals in support of the applicant’s request for a 10-foot front yard variance. The variance is needed because, at the Planning Board’s request, the building was moved closer to the street.
- Triglia & Rezi, Baker Highway. The board will do a site visit to the area and look at how this 2-lot subdivision will relate to the development on nearby vacant lots on Turus Lane, and how it will impact the local road network of private and public roads.
- JCPC Holding, Front Street. The applicant is still exploring off-site locations for the needed wetlands mitigation.
- Envirogreen Associates, East Main Street, Mohegan Lake. The applicant will seek input from the DEC and the Army Corps of Engineers before proceeding to develop more detailed plans for the retail site.
- Zoning Code change for C-4 zone (Verizon building on Route 202.) The board supports the zoning change that will facilitate the leasing of the vacant Verizon building.
This summary is being provided by Citizens for an Informed Yorktown (CIY).in an effort to increase the level of awareness of what’s happening in the community.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.