YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a 23-year-old with selling magazines door-to-door without a permit on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
Sanchez T. Jackson, of Huntsville, Ala., was allegedly found by police soliciting door-to-door following a complaint, according to Yorktown Police.
Jackson is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 12, police said.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Yorktown