YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a 23-year-old with selling magazines door-to-door without a permit on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
Sanchez T. Jackson, of Huntsville, Ala., was allegedly found by police soliciting door-to-door following a complaint, according to Yorktown Police.
Jackson is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 12, police said.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 25, Allegedly Violates Order Of Protection, Slashes Tire
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 4 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape
- 5 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches