YORKTOWN, N.Y. - A father and son were among four suspects charged Monday with felony burglary after police accused them of stealing $550 worth of scrap metal from a Yorktown home.
David Santucci Sr., 51, David Santucci Jr., 21, George Wolff, 21, all of Yorktown Heights, and Darren Santucci, 45, of Ossining, are accused of breaking into an Old Crompond Road home and removing the metal, according to the report.
All four were charged with burglary in the second degree, a class C felony. Wolff, David Santucci Sr., and David Santucci Jr. were arraigned and released on $100 bail. Darren Santucci was released on $500 bail. They are due back in Yorktown Justice Court on Tuesday.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Yorktown Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yorktown
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways