YORKTOWN, N.Y. - A father and son were among four suspects charged Monday with felony burglary after police accused them of stealing $550 worth of scrap metal from a Yorktown home.
David Santucci Sr., 51, David Santucci Jr., 21, George Wolff, 21, all of Yorktown Heights, and Darren Santucci, 45, of Ossining, are accused of breaking into an Old Crompond Road home and removing the metal, according to the report.
All four were charged with burglary in the second degree, a class C felony. Wolff, David Santucci Sr., and David Santucci Jr. were arraigned and released on $100 bail. Darren Santucci was released on $500 bail. They are due back in Yorktown Justice Court on Tuesday.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Man Charged With Forcible Touching In Yorktown
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester