YORKTOWN, N.Y. - A father and son were among four suspects charged Monday with felony burglary after police accused them of stealing $550 worth of scrap metal from a Yorktown home.
David Santucci Sr., 51, David Santucci Jr., 21, George Wolff, 21, all of Yorktown Heights, and Darren Santucci, 45, of Ossining, are accused of breaking into an Old Crompond Road home and removing the metal, according to the report.
All four were charged with burglary in the second degree, a class C felony. Wolff, David Santucci Sr., and David Santucci Jr. were arraigned and released on $100 bail. Darren Santucci was released on $500 bail. They are due back in Yorktown Justice Court on Tuesday.
- 1 Four Charged In Yorktown After Alleged Gang Assault
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed