YORKTOWN, N.Y. - A father and son were among four suspects charged Monday with felony burglary after police accused them of stealing $550 worth of scrap metal from a Yorktown home.
David Santucci Sr., 51, David Santucci Jr., 21, George Wolff, 21, all of Yorktown Heights, and Darren Santucci, 45, of Ossining, are accused of breaking into an Old Crompond Road home and removing the metal, according to the report.
All four were charged with burglary in the second degree, a class C felony. Wolff, David Santucci Sr., and David Santucci Jr. were arraigned and released on $100 bail. Darren Santucci was released on $500 bail. They are due back in Yorktown Justice Court on Tuesday.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero