YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown this week:
- Yorktowners will have the opportunity this weekend to see some truly special homes in their community.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, are facing troubled waters after they were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple at their New Canaan home Saturday evening.
- New York State Police have charged a 55-year-old Peekskill man with making a bomb threat in Somers.
- A Long Island man admitted in Westchester County Court in White Plains on Wednesday to groping two female driving students in separate incidents in Yorktown and New Rochelle, a county official said.
- New York State Police arrested a Cortlandt man after he was accused of breaking into his estranged wife's home and holding a gun to her head, police officials said.
- Eight Democratic members of the Board of Legislators said County Executive Rob Astorino is missing in action and demanded a new election for Westchester county executive, which Republican legislators called pure political silliness.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Man Charged With Forcible Touching In Yorktown
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl