YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown this week:
- FDR State Park in Yorktown is set to receive $1 million in state funding.
- A family in Shrub Oak is on a mission to raise funding to help find a cure for their 13-year-old girl.
- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 on Thursday afternoon for nearly two hours.
- New York State Police reportedly kept quiet about drugs and other evidence that was lost out of the Hawthorne barracks in 2011, according to the Albany Times Union.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 5 From Lakeland HS To Country's Biggest Stage, Jessica Lynn Continues Rise