WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are heavy delays on the southbound Taconic State Parkway between Pinesbridge Road and the Route 100/Route 133 interchange in Milwood as a result of an accident reported at 8:20 a.m. Tuesday.
There were delays earlier in the morning commute on the Taconic south between Pleasantville Road and the Saw Mill Parkway in Mount Pleasant as a result of the shoulder being blocked after another incident.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 3 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 5 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road