WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are heavy delays on the southbound Taconic State Parkway between Pinesbridge Road and the Route 100/Route 133 interchange in Milwood as a result of an accident reported at 8:20 a.m. Tuesday.
There were delays earlier in the morning commute on the Taconic south between Pleasantville Road and the Saw Mill Parkway in Mount Pleasant as a result of the shoulder being blocked after another incident.
- 1 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash In Yorktown Is ID'd
- 2 Yorktown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Weekly Poll: Political '14
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Yorktown Student Is Basis Of Discussion At Pleasantville's Jacob Burns